Impact Journey with Julia S
Communication is not neutral - Andrea Ciulu, Arkage
What does it mean for communication to have purpose? Andrea Ciulu of Arkage bridges multiple worlds as philosopher, political scientist, and creative strategist.
THE IMPACT. Andrea is:
- Head of creative strategy at Arkage, a “post-digital agency” and B Corp in Italy, which creates innovative campaigns for companies like Fiat and BNL bank
- Host of the Bernoccolo podcast, and frequent philosopher on trends in digital and beyond
- A graduate in Political Science of Rome’s La Sapienza University
THE JOURNEY. In our conversation, we explore:
- How political science and communication are two sides of the same coin
- Responsibilities of communication to reflect and also elevate society
- Bridging and bringing trends from abroad to Italy
You can follow his work on Twitter @andrea_ciulu.