Impact Journey with Julia S
Make work more fun - Pim de Morree, Corporate Rebels
These days, we are all rethinking how we work. But beyond remote work and hand sanitizer, what could a true revolution look like where work goes from drudgery to fun? Pim de Morree started Corporate Rebels to answer this exact question, and has been traveling the globe for years to learn from the most inspiring organizations. And he’s found something so basic it’s radical: treating people like humans and like adults.
THE IMPACT. Pim:
- At Corporate Rebels, he and his cofounder Joost quit their frustrating corporate jobs and set out to travel the globe to visit the world’s most inspiring organizations.
- Is checking off a Bucket List of pioneers and sharing learnings through their blog, talks, and consultancy work around the world.
- Is the author of a new book called Corporate Rebels: Make Work More Fun.
THE JOURNEY. In our conversation, we explore:
- The origins of Corporate Rebels: both a frustration with work and a possibility to make it better.
- Observers and storytellers: Corporate Rebels’ dual role in exploring pioneering companies.
- Eight trends in better working: including Purpose, Network of Teams, Freedom & Trust.
- How to get there from here: experimentation, internal reflection, authenticity in not being perfect.